June 12 – 16, 2023
Day 1 – Safety
The first day of camp will be dedicated to an overview of the week, expectations of the campers, firearm safety instruction, and general firearm instruction. There will not be any live-fire on the first day. Safety will be the primary focus throughout the camp.
Safety will be reinforced. Campers will learn about semi-automatic pistols, how they function, and proper marksmanship techniques. Campers will have the opportunity to shoot a .22LR semi-automatic pistol.
Safety will be reinforced. Campers will learn about different shotgun action types, how they function, and proper marksmanship techniques. Campers will have the opportunity to shoot semi-automatic and pump-action shotguns.
Safety will be reinforced. Campers will learn about bolt-action and semi-automatic rifles, how they function, and proper marksmanship techniques. Campers will have the opportunity to shoot semi-automatic & bolt action rifles.
Day 5 Combined Skills Demonstration
Safety will be reinforced. Campers will show what they have learned about safety and proper marksmanship techniques and have the opportunity to shoot all three firearm types for score.
Firearms, ammunition, hearing protection, & eye protection will be provided.
- Ages 8-17 on the first day of camp
- June 12-16, 2023
- Drop-off at 8:30 AM each day
- Pick-up at 12 PM each day
- Early Bird price is $249 per camper, $299 per camper after 4/30/23
- $20 discount for siblings
- Early Bird Registration has the option to pay 50% at registration & 50% 6/2/23
- Group size limited to 10
- A second session may be opened based on demand
Note when registering: Active Refund is an OPTION by the 3rd party registration system we use and not a necessary add-on. Any questions about Active Refund should be directed to Active Network.
- Parent or legal guardian must drop the camper off on Monday (even if camper can drive).
- Only persons listed on the paperwork will be able to pick up your camper(s). If we don’t “know” you, you will be required to show ID to pick up your camper(s).
- Pick-up is NOON. Please be respectful of our staff’s time.
- Hearing & eye protection will be provided if your camper doesn’t have their own.
- Firearms & ammunition are provided.
- Please let us know if your child needs special accommodations.