We are the host range for The Kershaw County Chapter of The Well Armed Woman Shooting Chapters. TWAW Shooting Chapters is a 501(c)3 with approximately 11,000 members in 345 chapters in 47 states. The Kershaw County Chapter is a local group of women that meet monthly to practice, learn and grow as shooters. Creating opportunities for women to be introduced to issues important to women shooters, learn safe gun handling skills and train together.
Interested women are welcome to attend one meeting prior to joining, but are not allowed to participate in shooting activities for insurance reasons. (Membership dues are non-refundable.)
We typically meet the 3rd Saturday of the month at 9 AM here at the range, but PLEASE double-check upcoming meetings on the range Calendar.
Please complete our information forms prior to your first meeting.
- 10% discount on ALL purchases made on The Well Armed Woman website ALL year!
- The Well Armed Woman Shooting Chapter Hat
- The Well Armed Woman Gun Basics DVD
- The Well Armed Woman Shooting Chapter Member Card
- Savings and discounts to chapter members at local ranges/stores and resources (these will vary with each chapter and with the local opportunities).
TWAW expands the world of firearms to women all over the country in a safe, non-threatening way with the purpose of Educating, Equipping and Empowering woman shooters.
- Educating women on firearm safety, gun care and handling
- Developing gun handling skills
- Building defensive gun skills and awareness
- Developing confidence
- Networking with women of like interests
- Meeting new people/socializing
Who can join TWAW?
- Women 18 years or older (in South Carolina & a few other states – 21+ in all others) of all experience levels
- Women who are just getting started with buying, shooting, and caring for firearms, and want to learn in a comfortable environment
- Women who have some level of experience and want to advance their skills
- Women who want to share their knowledge and expertise to help other women
- Women who want to have some fun and enjoy learning and shooting in the company of other women