- Semi-autos must have chamber and magazine well empty. Rimfire rifles and PCC must have chamber and magazine well empty and bolt closed on a flag and be cased or secured in a cart.
- Revolvers must have all chambers/cylinders empty.
- If a competitor is thought to be in violation of the COLD RANGE rule, a Range Officer will escort the competitor to a safety area and direct the competitor to unload and show clear. If the firearm is found to be loaded, the competitor will be disqualified from the match.
- During the match, competitors will refrain from handling their firearms, except when instructed by a range officer or in designated areas (staging areas for cased long guns or safety areas).
- Pistols must be transported in either a holster or bag/case. Rimfire rifles & PCC must be transported in a case or 3-gun cart & have a chamber flag.
More detailed rules at https://uspsa.org/viewer/2020-SCSA-Rulebook.pdf