The resources below are provided as a courtesy.
You are responsible for validating your own information.
- South Carolina Carry – Grassroots 2nd Amendment rights organization in South Carolina
- South Carolina Gun Laws
- South Carolina CWP Reciprocity
- Online CWP Renewal
- CWP Replacement/Address Change
- HandgunLaw.us – Great place to find reciprocity information and concealed carry law overviews for each state, including car/RV carry information, non-resident permits and links to other handgun related links.
- NRA – National Rifle Association
- NRA-ILA – National Rifle Association Institute for Legislative Action
- Gun Trust – Contact us about setting up your gun trust. Most uncomplicated gun trusts can be facilitated by us here on site (by appointment only).
- NFA Gun Trusts is a reasonably priced on-line option for setting up your gun trust. It’s not necessary to do any “add on” services. Most of those can be done by us here on site. (Laminating, shrinking, etc.)
- Gun Trust Attorney – Robert K Merting – When you have legal questions or would prefer to have an attorney draw up your gun trust paperwork due to potential complicated issues. Robert serves clients all over the state. Your paperwork can be done remotely & you do not have to go to his office. Sandhill Shooting Sports has a Notary on staff (by appointment only) to finalize your Trust paperwork.
Recommended books by:
Self-Defense Legal Protection Companies
This is not an all-encompassing list. There may be other options available. If you do find other options, we would be interested in learning more about them.
- Firearms Legal Protection (sign up at the range or at this link)
- USCCA United States Concealed Carry Association
- US Law Shield (use code sandhill)
- Armed Citizens Legal Defense Network (use code sandhill25off to save $25)
- CCW Safe