Sandhill Shooting Sports is an outdoor shooting range located in Lugoff, South Carolina.
Closing time varies by season (due to sunset). We are closed on Mondays and Tuesdays. Full hours can be seen at this link.
5 shooting lanes
14 shooting lanes
Range usage fees for non-members and Membership prices can be found at this link.
- All Federal, state, and local firearm laws must be obeyed.
- Commands issued by Range Officers and range personnel must be obeyed immediately and without question.
- Range staff may close the range if lightning or other conditions pose a danger.
- .50 caliber and above, bump fire, and full-auto with prior approval only.
- No steel core or tracer rounds.
- Eye & ear protection required when the firing line is “hot”.
- No eating, drinking, or smoking on the firing line.
- No open footwear on the firing line.
- No low cut tops on the firing line. (tank tops, v-necks, low scoops, etc.)
- No spectators on the firing line.
- Shooters must be seated when shooting on the rifle bay.
- Guns/magazines may only be handled at the firing line.
- Always keep the muzzle pointed downrange.
- Treat ALL firearms like they are loaded.
- DO NOT touch firearms when the line is “cold.” (You may load magazines.)
- Firearms not on the firing line must be unloaded with their action open and the magazine removed or unloaded and cased.
- Commands issued by range staff must be obeyed immediately and without question.
- Do not bring a loaded firearm off of the range. If your gun malfunctions, lay it on the bench facing downrange and notify range personnel.
- Keep your finger off the trigger and outside the trigger guard until you are ready to shoot.
- No drawing from the holster at shooting tables.
- Please pick up your spent casings. Buckets are on each range for disposal of casings.
- You may collect your own brass that is in your area behind the firing line. Brass from other shooters and all brass that falls in front of the firing line may not be collected.
- All participants and observers must be at least 18-years-old to shoot unaccompanied, and at least 5-years-old if accompanied by a parent/guardian.
- All persons 18+ MUST have a government-issued photo ID.