ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
We have a Type 07 federal firearms license (FFL) and have a selection of firearms for sale. All our sales follow applicable laws.
If you purchase a firearm elsewhere and need to have it shipped to a licensed dealer (FFL), we do accept FFL transfers. We are a Special Occupation Taxpayer (SOT), so we can accept NFA items. Fees for NFA related services (including Form 1/Braced firearm registration assistance) are at this link. (NFA items are things like short-barrel rifles, short-barrel shotguns, full-auto firearms, suppressors/silencers, AOW, etc.)
FFL Transfers – $35
FFL Transfers for Members – 1 free per membership year, $20 after
FFL Transfers for 1st Responder/Military – $30
Up to 2 firearms per FFL transfer – $10 for each additional firearm in the transfer
4473 Paperwork MUST be started at least 30 minutes prior to closing (4:30 PM/5:30 PM)
Our FFL Transfer Requirements
- All requests for our FFL information must come from the shipping FFL, not the purchasing customer. Requests can be emailed to FFL@SandhillShootingSports.com and must be accompanied by a copy of the seller’s/shipper’s FFL.
- All shipments must include the shipping FFL’s information.
- All shipments must include the purchasing customer’s:
- FULL LEGAL name as it appears on the customer’s government issued photo ID (including any suffix)
- address (appreciated but not required)
- phone number (cell preferred)
- email address (appreciated but not required)
- Once the firearm is received by us and processed into our system, we will contact the customer using the information provided in the shipment. Depending on the time of day we receive the shipment and how busy we are, we may contact you the same day or it may be the next day.
- A 4473 and background check must be completed. Those with a valid South Carolina Concealed Weapons Permit must still complete the 4473.
- The person listed on the shipment must be the person who completes the 4473 and receives the firearm.
- Items left over 30 days are considered abandoned and become the property of Sandhill Shooting Sports.
NFA Item Fees
NFA Transfers* – $75 per serial number
NFA Transfers for Members* – $40
NFA Transfers for 1st Responder/Military* – $60
Electronic fingerprints .EFT file creation (per person)** – $45
Assistance with filing Form 1 – $20
Tax Stamp – $200 (or pay using your own credit card during the ATF submission process) – This fee is being waived by the ATF for registration of pistol brace ARs during the first 120 days of implementation of Rule 2021R-08F. More information on Rule 2021R-08F can be found at this link.
Notary Services – $5 per signature
*This includes us electronically filing the Form 4 as well as the required “passport photo” taken by us on site.
**Once this file is created, it can be used for future Form 1s/Form 4s.
Need a Gun Trust? NFA Gun Trusts is a reasonably priced on-line option for setting up your gun trust. It’s not necessary to do any “add on” services. Most of those can be done by us here on site. (Laminating, shrinking, etc.)
Appointments are REQUIRED for electronic fingerprint file creation, Form 4 submissions, Form 1 submissions, Notary Services, etc. Book your appointment at this link.
A valid Tax Stamp is required to pick up all NFA items.
- Tax stamps are $200 PER SERIAL NUMBER.
- If you are going to have the items on a gun trust, bring the trust paperwork with you to your Form 4 appointment (or email us a copy PRIOR to your appointment).
- EVERY PERSON who is a Trustee of the trust must submit their fingerprints, photo, & Responsible Person form. Each person must have a separate appointment time block (these can be back-to-back, but must be separate).
- Have your current, valid government issued photo ID with you that has your legal name, CURRENT address, and date of birth.
- Fees are due at the time of service.
Affiliate Disclaimer: We may (and probably do) receive affiliate commissions from any products recommend or links put on this site. Opinions are our own but they are truthful and we do our best to recommend products we have vetted and/or purchased ourselves.