ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
We have a Type 07 federal firearms license (FFL) and have a selection of firearms for sale. All our sales follow applicable laws.
If you purchase a firearm elsewhere and need to have it shipped to a licensed dealer (FFL), we do accept FFL transfers. We currently are not a Special Occupation Taxpayer (SOT), so we cannot currently accept NFA items.
Transfers – $35
Transfers for Members – 1 free per membership year, $20 after
Transfers for 1st Responder/Military – $30
Up to 2 firearms per transfer – $10 for each additional firearm in the transfer
4473 Paperwork MUST be started at least 30 minutes prior to closing (4:30 PM/5:30 PM)
Our Transfer Requirements
- All requests for our FFL information must come from the shipping FFL, not the purchasing customer. Requests can be emailed to FFL@SandhillShootingSports.com and must be accompanied by a copy of the sellers FFL.
- All shipments must include the shipping FFL’s information.
- All shipments must include the purchasing customer’s:
- FULL LEGAL name as it appears on the customer’s government issued photo ID (including any suffix)
- phone number (cell preferred)
- email address is appreciated but not required
- Once the firearm is received by us and processed into our system, we will contact the customer using the information provided in the shipment. Depending on the time of day we receive the shipment and how busy we are, we may contact you the same day or it may be the next day.
- A 4473 and background check must be completed. Those with a valid South Carolina Concealed Weapons Permit must still complete the 4473.
- The person listed on the shipment must be the person who completes the 4473 and receives the firearm.
- Items left over 30 days are considered abandoned and become the property of Sandhill Shooting Sports.