The class is held, rain or shine, at Sandhill Shooting Sports 25 Mesa Lane, Lugoff, SC 29078. Here is a Google Map to the location. https://goo.gl/maps/VqVMdww8otfAqv9k8 Please note: Apple/iPhone maps do not take you far enough down Mesa Lane…keep going over the hill if you are using Apple/iPhone navigation. We ARE NOT in the large tan building at the top of the hill. We are the small tan building close to the road at the bottom of the hill that has a red sign that says RANGE.
You will need to bring:
- Government issued photo ID
- AR-15 platform rifle (or AR pistol w/ brace) with front & rear sights or optic
- At least 2 magazines – more is better
- Hearing & eye protection (electronic hearing protection is best for class situations & sunglasses with ANSI Z87+ rating are recommended)
- Ball cap/boonie hat/visor
- Weather-appropriate clothing – NO TANK TOPS OR LOW CUT TOPS for men or women, shirt collar should touch the bottom of the collarbone
- Close-toed shoes – athletic shoes, hiking shoes, etc.
- Hydration (NOT energy drinks or caffeinated beverages) – drinks are available at the range, but running back and forth to the building to purchase could mean missing valuable learning time
- Range bag
- Appropriate ammunition for your pistol (minimum 150 rounds)
HIGHLY recommended equipment:
- Bandana, shemagh, hand towel, etc. for wiping sweat & hands
- Note taking material
- Folding chair/camp chair
If you have any questions, please contact the range at (803) 310-7977 or firstname.lastname@example.org. See you at the class!