November 7-8, 2020
Do you have your CWP, but haven’t done any other training since your CWP class?
Do you go to the shooting range and stand still, shooting at a single paper or cardboard target?
This course helps take you to the next level as a daily conceal carrier.
Class starts at 8 AM each day
Cost: $295 (members $265 – contact the range for discount code)
Class maximum: 10 students
Prerequisite: Current South Carolina CWP holder (or recently completed CWP course)
This course will cover:
- Review of safety rules
- Pistol selection
- Concealed carry options
- Drawing from concealment
- Malfunction drills
- Defensive marksmanship
- Shooting from/around a vehicle
A large portion of this course is held outdoors, so wear weather-appropriate attire. Participants will be shooting on the move and from a variety of positions.
- Semi-automatic pistol or revolver suitable for concealed carry – minimum .380/.38 caliber – YOUR daily carry is suggested
- AT LEAST 2 magazines/speed loaders for your firearm (3 or more is better)
- AT LEAST 600 rounds of ammo for your pistol (If you need help finding ammo for this class, PLEASE contact us ASAP so we can get you in on our next ammo order.)
- Strongside or appendix carry, on the waist, non-collapsible holster for your firearm that covers the trigger guard – When worn, the holster MUST stay open on its own after the firearm is removed.
- STURDY belt
- Hearing protection (electronic recommended)
- Eye protection
- BRING YOUR LUNCH
- BRING WATER
- Ball cap (hat with a brim)
- Folding chair
- Magazine loader/speed loader
- Magazine pouch/holster
- Rain gear, if there is a possibility of rain – this course will happen rain or shine or snow