Saturday, September 7-8, 2019
Subscribe to our monthly emails to be reminded about upcoming classes & events.
Do you have your CWP, but haven’t done any other training since your CWP class?
Do you go to the shooting range and stand still, shooting at a single paper or cardboard target?
This course helps take you to the next level as a daily conceal carrier.
Class starts at 8 AM each day
Cost: $295 (members $265 – the difference will be refunded to your card after registration)
Class size minimum: 3 students
Class maximum: 10 students
Prerequisite: Current South Carolina CWP holder (or recently completed CWP course w/ proof of completion).
This course will cover:
- Review of safety rules
- Pistol selection
- Concealed carry options
- Drawing from concealment
- Malfunction drills
- Defensive marksmanship
- Shooting from/around a vehicle
A large portion of this course is held outdoors, so wear weather appropriate attire. Participants should bring 400 rounds of ammunition for their pistol as well as their own holster appropriate for their concealed carry pistol. STRONG SIDE OR APPENDIX CARRY ONLY FOR THIS COURSE. Eye and ear protection is required to be worn during live fire drills. Electronic hearing protection is recommended to make hearing range commands easier. A ball cap is strongly recommended. Participants will be shooting on the move, and a variety of positions.
- Semi-automatic pistol or revolver suitable for concealed carry – minimum .380/.38 caliber – YOUR daily carry is suggested
- AT LEAST 2 magazines/speed loaders for your firearm (3 or more is better)
- 400 rounds of ammo for your pistol
- Strong side or appendix carry holster for your firearm that covers the trigger guard
- STURDY belt
- Hearing protection (electronic recommended)
- Eye protection
- BRING YOUR LUNCH
- BRING WATER
- Ball cap (hat with a brim)
- Folding chair
- Magazine loader/speed loader
- Magazine pouch/holster
- Rain gear, if there is a possibility of rain – this course will happen rain or shine or snow