November 7-8, 2020
Do you have your CWP, but haven’t done any other training since your CWP class?
Do you go to the shooting range and stand still, shooting at a single paper or cardboard target?
This course helps take you to the next level as a daily conceal carrier.
Class starts at 8 AM each day
Cost: $295 (members $265 – contact the range for discount code)
Class maximum: 10 students
Prerequisite: Current South Carolina CWP holder (or recently completed CWP course)
This course will cover:
- Review of safety rules
- Pistol selection
- Concealed carry options
- Drawing from concealment
- Malfunction drills
- Defensive marksmanship
- Shooting from/around a vehicle
A large portion of this course is held outdoors, so wear weather-appropriate attire. Participants will be shooting on the move and from a variety of positions.
- Semi-automatic pistol or revolver suitable for concealed carry – minimum .380/.38 caliber – YOUR daily carry is suggested
- AT LEAST 2 magazines/speed loaders for your firearm (3 or more is better)
- AT LEAST 600 rounds of ammo for your pistol
- Strongside or appendix carry, on the waist, non-collapsible holster for your firearm that covers the trigger guard
- STURDY belt
- Hearing protection (electronic recommended)
- Eye protection
- BRING YOUR LUNCH
- BRING WATER
- Ball cap (hat with a brim)
- Folding chair
- Magazine loader/speed loader
- Magazine pouch/holster
- Rain gear, if there is a possibility of rain – this course will happen rain or shine or snow