Join us June 15-17, 2018 (Father’s Day weekend)
Sandhill Shooting Sports is bringing in a guest instructor for a 2 and a half day pistol course designed to take your combat pistol marksmanship skills to the next level. Your instructor for this course is a United States Army Special Forces Weapons Sergeant. His qualifications include:
- NRA Pistol Instructor
- Marine Corps Scout Sniper Basic Course
- Marine Corps High Angle/Mountain Sniper Course
- Marine Corps Advanced Sniper Course
- Special Forces Sniper Course
- Special Forces CQB Course
Friday evening will be a half day in the classroom focusing on safety, concealed carry and mindset. Saturday & Sunday will be two full days of shooting in which you will fire 1,600 rounds working on various fundamentals, concealed draw, speed and multi-target engagement, alternate shooting positions, shooting and moving, how to use cover and shoot from a vehicle.
What to bring:
- Range bag
- Semi-automatic handgun
- At least 1,600 rounds of ammunition (ask us about the option to purchase the ammo from the range and have it here and ready for you)
- At least 3 magazines (15+ round capacity)
- Magazine loader (helps save time & your thumbs when loading 1,600 rounds over 2 days)
- Shooting belt and outside the waist holster
- Concealed carry holster (appendix carry or strong side) and 1-2 mag pouches
- Ear and Eye protection
- Notebook, pen/pencil
- Hat & sunscreen
This course is being conducted by a guest instructor and does not qualify for range member discount pricing.
Light meal Friday evening, lunch Saturday & Sunday, and bottled water Saturday & Sunday are included in your class fee.