This is not a “beginner” class. You MUST already be proficient with your pistol.
- Handgun or revolver (minimum caliber of .380 auto or .38 Special)
- 150 rounds of ammo
- At least 3 magazines or speed loaders
- Belt mounted outside the waistband holster and magazine carrier
- Handheld Flashlight (preferably LED and as bright as possible – weapon mounted lights are allowed, but you still need a hand held flashlight)
- Extra batteries
- Eye and ear protection
- Why train to fight in low light?
- Mindset and equipment
- How to hold a light while fighting
- Search techniques
- Shooting with handheld lights
- Shooting with weapon mounted lights
When: *clinic cancelled* There will still be practice time available for those who want to practice from 6-8 PM Wednesday, January 25, 2017. Regular prices for range time.
Price: $50 ($45 for members – members, email for payment link or come by the range to pay.)
Pre-registration is required
Class sizes are limited, and payment is required in advance to secure your seat. No refunds are given for no-shows or cancellations less than 1 week prior to class date.